PixeLINK PL-B872 Camera
Get a Quote for the PixeLINK PL-B872
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The PL-B872 uses a 2/3" format 1.45 megapixel Sony progressive scan sensor that provides a maximum image resolution of 1392 x 1040 with a frame rate of 15 fps
The enhanced sensitivity of the ILT CCD sensor combined with low dark current, low smear and excellent anitblooming result in low noise images with excellent color reproduction. Support for 8-bit and 12-bit digitization further improves image quality.
Providing high-resolution imaging capability for both bright field and dark field microscopy.
The PixeLINK® µScope Standard microscope software offers you feature-rich image measurement and processing software for use with all PixeLINK® microscope cameras.
PixeLINK® µScope Standard microscope software includes all of the features present in our µScope Essentials software plus:
- Auto&Semi-Auto Calibration option: Auto and semi-auto calibration functions allow the software to automatically calculate the pixels-per-unit value. You only need to set the unit for the calibration scale and the distance between the scale marks. This feature greatly improves the accuracy measurements and speeds repeat measurements.
- Line Profiling: Single, multiple, parallel and polyline commands provide Gray/Red/Green/Blue intensity values for specific lines within an image. The profile data of each pixel on the line can be exported to Microsoft® Excel.
- Image Processing: Manual Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Background Subtraction, Histogram, Clone, Crop, ROI, Resize, Rotate, Split, Image Mode Change, Grayscale, RGB, HSB, YUV Pseudo Color view, Full range of enhancement and morphology filters 8bit and 16bit per channel
- Requires a 0.67x C-mount Coupler
Learn more from our PixeLINK® µScope datasheet or contact us directly for more information.
- Bit Depth: 8 & 12
- Color: Color
- Configuration: µScope Pro, Standard
- Frame Rate: 15
- Interface: USB 2.0, Firewire A
- Lens Mount: C-Mount
- Resolution: 1392 x 1040 (1.4MP)
- Sensor Size: 2/3
- Sensor Type: CCD
- Shutter Type: ILT
- Triggering Options: Software Only