PixeLINK PL-E424C Camera
Get a Quote for the PixeLINK PL-E424C
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The PL-E424 is a high performance low cost microscopy camera designed to capture highly detailed, publication quality images
PixeLINK®’s design and integration services are particularly well suited to the needs of OEM customers. OEMs can leverage the success of PixeLINK®’s line of high-performance digital cameras by integrating proven, reliable industrial cameras into their applications.
PixeLINK®’s USB 3.0. USB 2.0, FireWire, and GigE cameras can be adapted to fit OEM application requirements whether they are simple or complex. Rely on PixeLINK®’s expertise to integrate imaging solutions for your industrial, medical imaging, biometrics or microscopy OEM applications.
- A flexible camera architecture that allows for rapid prototyping and quick time-to-market.
- Expertise in both CMOS and CCD sensor technology
- In-house mechanical, software and firmware design
- Seamless integration with your existing engineering project
- In-house project management, including weekly status meetings
- Expertise at integrating peripheral components such as lighting, optics, pan/tilt, LCDs, embedded computer, I/O, etc.
- Rapid prototype builds
- Cameras that are designed with quality and assembled with care. Our low, industry-leading return rate is a testament to our focus on quality
- Wealth of experience. PixeLINK has been designing digital cameras for more than a decade and has served customers across the world in medical, industrial, life sciences, machine vision and other markets
- Requires a 0.5x C-mount Coupler
Learn more from about PixeLINK® µScope Essentials or contact us directly for more information.
Download Product PDF:
- Bit Depth: 8 & 12
- Color: Color
- Configuration: Standard
- Frame Rate: 8
- Interface: Micro-B USB 2.0
- Lens Mount: CS-Mount (BL version only), C-Mount
- Resolution: 2400 x 1800 (4.0MP)
- Sensor Size: 1/2.5
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Shutter Type: Rolling
- Triggering Options: Software Only