Sony FCB-EV7100 Camera
Need Help Finding the Best Camera for Your Solution? Call (631) 254-2600
Request a Quote
Get a Quote for the Sony FCB-EV7100
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The FCB-EV7100 Color Block Camera delivers Full HD (1080/60p) performance with a 10x optical zoom lens with very light compact design
- Capture crisp, clear Full HD (1080/60p) images.
The high-performance 1/2.8-type ExmorTM CMOS image sensor achieves superb Full HD (1920 x 1080) picture quality, even in low-light environments. Progressive scanning assures smoother pictures with reduced blur - ideal for capturing the detail in moving images.
- The FCB-EV7100 Color Block Camera is equipped with a bright F1.8 maximum aperture and 10x optical zoom.
The high quality lens offers a bright F1.8 maximum aperture and 10x optical zoom range. Fast zoom operation (from wide end to tele) is ideal for smooth, rapid transitions from wide area coverage to detailed close-ups in security and surveillance applications.
Image stabilizer and optical/digital zoom are combined to enhance picture quality while maintaining the original horizontal angle of view, ensuring no compromise in image size and reduced blurring.
- 2D/3D Noise Reduction
Advanced noise reduction technology filters noise from the image for clearer results, especially in low light conditions. Noise reduction can be selected from five levels to suit a wide range of operating environments.
- See more clearly with Visibility Enhancer and De-fog
Picture quality is enhanced dynamically and adaptively on a pixel-by-pixel basis while continuously adapting to the scene within the given dynamic range. There’s also a de-fog feature that allows clearer viewing in foggy or misty scenes.
- Wide dynamic range
Wide-D image processing technology gives the ability to see clear detailed images in high-contrast or backlit environments.
- Clear vision round the clock with Day/Night
Benefit from optimized picture quality in changing light conditions - a frequent challenge in round-the-clock security operations. In high sensitivity mode the camera can operate effectively in lighting levels as low as 0.35 lx (ICR on).
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS
- Image sensor (Number of effective pixels): Approx. 2.38 Megapixels
- Signal system: 1080p/59.94, 1080p/50, 1080p/29.97, 1080p/25, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 720p/29.97, 720p/25, NTSC, PAL
- Minimum illumination (50%), High sensitivity mode: Color: Color: 0.35 lx (F1.6, AGC on, 1/30 s)
- Recommended illumination: 100 lx to 100,000 lx
- S/N ratio: More than 50 dB
- Gain: Auto/Manual (0 step to 28 step, +2 step/total 15 steps), Max. Gain Limit (6 step to 28step, +2 step/total 12 steps)
- Shutter speed: 1/1 s to 1/10,000 s, 22 steps
- Sync system: Internal
- Exposure control: Auto, Manual, Priority mode (shutter priority & iris priority), Bright, EV compensation, Slow AE
- Backlight compensation: Yes
- Aperture control: 16 steps
- White balance: Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (Fix/Auto/Outdoor Auto), One-push, Manual
- Digital zoom: 12x (120x with optical zoom)
- Focusing system: Auto (Sensitivity: normal, low), One-push AF, Manual, Interval AF, Zoom Trigger AF, Focus compensation in ICR on
- Minimum object distance: 10 mm (wide end) to 800 mm (tele end) (Default: 320 mm)
- Power requirements: 6.0 V to 12.0 V DC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 45.6 mm x 48.8 mm x 78.0 mm (1 13/16 x 1 15/16 x 3 1/8 inches)
- Mass: 210 g (7.4 oz)