Sony FCB-EH3150 Camera
Get a Quote for the Sony FCB-EH3150
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Sony’s FCB-EH3150 HD CMOS color block ideal fit for exceptional image quality and flexibility for applications requiring vibrant, high-resolution images.
Ideal for Intelligent Traffic Systems, low vision, security, and inspection applications, this powerful camera features a 1280x720p HD output at 60 fps with up to 12x optical zoom. Ideally suited for low vision applications, features including monochrome, binary, inverted, and new color enhancement modes make it less challenging for you to read text and pictures. The 1/4-type Exmor™ CMOS image sensor provides you with an extraordinary 1.43 Million effective pixels for outstanding image quality.
Ensuring the right lighting for the best image quality, the FCB-EH3150 Sony color block camera Auto Wide-D mode monitors luminance differences within an image in high contrast environments and automatically switches the Wide-D feature on and off to adjust to the contrasted lighting environment. Additional Wide-D modes include one-push WB, ATW, Manual, Sodium Vapor Lamp, and indoor/outdoor, including three levels of luminance – low, medium and high.
- Optical Zoom: Up to 12x
- Temperature Readout: VISCA™ protocol turns fan or heater on/off inside the equipment as needed
- Auto Wide-D: Auto on/off
- Additional Wide-D Modes: Indoor/Outdoor, One-push WB, ATW, Manual, Sodium Vapor Lamp, low/med/high levels of luminance
- Auto ICR: Auto image sensor, ideal for day/night functions at less than 0.5 lux (F1.6, 50IRE) with high-sensitivity mode on.
- DNR: Digital Noise Reduction
- Privacy Zone Masking: Protects personal privacy by restricting areas in the camera's field of view
- Motion Detection Alarm: Security alarm feature that detects motion
- Slow AE Response: approx. 5 minutes
- Display Feature: Camera Mode Display Feature
- Image Device: 1/4-type Exmor CMOS sensor
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 1.43m
- Digital Zoom: 12 x (144x with optical zoom)
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 53.4° (wide end) to 4.6° (tele end)
- Sync System: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: 1/1 to 1/10,000 s, total 22 steps
- White Balance: Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (Fix/Auto), One-push, Manual
- Gain: Auto/Manual/Max. Gain Limit (-3 to +28 dB, +2 dB step/total 16 steps)
- Wide Dynamic Range: Yes (30 fps)
- Privacy Zone Masking: Yes
- Character Generator: Yes (20 characters/line, max. 11 lines)
- Focus System: Auto (sensitivity: normal, low), One-push AF, Manual Infinity, Interval AF, Zoom Trigger AF, Focus Compensation in ICR On
- Picture Effects: E-Flip, Nega Art, Black & White, Mirror Image, Color Enhancement
- Exposure Control: Auto, Manual, Priority Mode (shutter priority & iris priority), Bright, EV Compensation, Slow AE
- Lens Value: 20x Optical zoom, f=3.7 mm (wide) to 44.4 mm (tele), F1.6 to F2.5
- S/N Ratio: More than 50 dB
- Minimum Illumination: Less than 1.0 lx (F1.6, 50 IRE)
- Video Output: HD: Analog: Component (Y/Pb/Pr), HD: Digital: Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2 via LVDS, SD: VBS
- Signal System: HD: 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 720p/29.97, 720p/25, SD: NTSC, PAL
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 44.8 x 46.9 x 71.8 mm
- Weight: Less than 150 g
- Operating Temperature: -5° C - 60° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° C - 60° C
- Power Consumption: 3.4 W (motors active) / 2.7 W (motors inactive)