Sony FCB-EH6500 Camera
Get a Quote for the Sony FCB-EH6500
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The Sony FCB-EH6500 HD color block camera offers flexibility and control
The Sony FCB-EH6500 HD color block camera incorporates a 1/2.8-type Exmor™ CMOS image sensor, giving you more than 3 Million effective pixels for outstanding image quality. For applications that require high resolution images, such as low vision, security monitoring, and surveillance applications, the Sony FCB-EH6500 features a 30 x zoom, 3.27 Megapixels, and full 1920 x 1080 high definition resolution. Giving you more of what you need, the FCB-EH6500 HD also includes Wide-D, Auto ICR and Spherical Privacy Zone Masking.
With powerful color enhancements, including monochrome, binary, inverted and enhanced color modes, plus a variety of picture effects like E-flip, Nega Art, Black & White, and Mirror Image, the Sony FCB-EH6500 HD color block camera gives you the flexibility and control you need.
- HD Video Output: Full 1920 x 1080/30p High Definition
- Digital Output (Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2): Digital LVDS interface for IP and Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- Auto Wide-D Mode: Monitors luminance differences within an image in high contrast environments and automatically switches Wide D feature ‘on and off’ according to contrasted lighting environment.
- Additional Wide-D Modes: Indoor/Outdoor, One-push WB, ATW, Manual, Sodium Vapor Lamp, low/med/high levels of luminance
- Auto ICR: Features a sensitive image sensor, ideal for day/night functions at less than 0.5 lux (F1.6, 50 IRE), with high-sensitivity mode on.
- Temperature Readout: Internal temperature of equipment (i.e., speed dome unit) can be read out via VISCA™ protocol, which turns fan or heater on/off inside the equipment as needed.
- Color Enhancement: Ideally suited for low vision applications. Available options include monochrome, binary, inverted and enhanced color modes.
For help with your Sony Block camera selection, please call (888) 732-6474.
- Image Device: 1/2.8 type Exmor CMOS sensor
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 3.27 million
- Digital Zoom: 12x (360 x with optical zoom)
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 5 4.1o (wide end) to 2.9o (tele end)
- Sync System: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: 1/2 to 1/10,000 s, total 21 steps
- White Balance: Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (Fix/Auto), One-push, Manual
- Gain: Auto/Manual/Max. Gain Limit (-3 to +28 dB, +2 dB steps)
- Wide Dynamic Range: Auto/Manual
- Privacy Zone Masking: Spherical
- Character Generator: Yes (20 characters/line, max. 11 lines)
- Focus System: Auto (Sensitivity: normal, low), One-push AF, Manual, Infinity, Interval AF, Zoom trigger AF
- Pi cture Effects: E-flip, Nega Art, Black & White, Mirror Image, Color Enhancement
- Lens Value:30x Optical Zoom, f=4.3 mm (wide) ~ 129.0 mm (tele), F1.6 to F4.7
- S/N Ratio: More than 50 dB
- Minimum Illumination: Less than 1.7 lx (F1.6, 50 IRE), 0.5 lx in High Sensitivity Mode
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 50.0 x 60.0 x 89 mm
- Weight: Approx. 27 0 g
- Power Consumption: Less than 4.8W (motors inactive)