Sony FCB-EV7310 Camera
Get a Quote for the Sony FCB-EV7310
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The FCB-EV7310 Color Block Camera achieves excellent zooming performance
The FCB-EV7310 Color Block Camera employs 1/2.8-type ExmorTM CMOS image sensor with Full HD (1080/60p) performance and achieves excellent zooming performance with a 20x optical zoom lens.
- Capture crisp, clear Full HD (1080/60p) images
The high-performance 1/2.8-type ExmorTM CMOS image sensor achieves superb Full HD (1920 x 1080) picture quality, even in low-light environments. Progressive scanning assures smoother pictures with reduced blur - ideal for capturing the detail in moving images.
- Fast, bright lens with rapid 20x optical zoom
The FCB-EV7300 is equipped with a bright F1.6 maximum aperture and 20x optical zoom range. Fast zoom operation (from wide end to tele) is ideal for smooth, rapid transitions from wide area coverage to detailed close-ups in security and surveillance applications.
Image stabilizer and optical/digital zoom are combined to enhance picture quality while maintaining the original horizontal angle of view. This ensures no compromise in image size, and reduces blurring.
- 2D/3D Noise Reduction
Advanced noise reduction technology filters noise from the image for clearer results, especially in low-light conditions. Noise reduction can be selected from five levels to suit a wide range of operating environments.
- See more clearly with Visibility Enhancer
Picture quality is enhanced dynamically and adaptively on a pixel-by-pixel basis while continuously adapting to the scene within the given dynamic range.
- Wide dynamic range
Wide-D image processing technology gives the ability to see clear, detailed images in high-contrast or backlit environments. All models now support an exceptionally wide 130 dB dynamic range, which is activated via VISCA command.
- Clear vision round the clock with Day/Night
Benefit from optimized picture quality in changing light conditions – a frequent challenge in around-theclock security operations. In high sensitivity mode the FCB-EV5300 can operate effectively in lighting levels as low as 0.05 lx (ICR off).
- Auto ICR (Auto IR-cut Filter Removal)
In low-light conditions, the camera automatically switches from Day to Night mode, removing the IR-cut filter to boost sensitivity for clear pictures in near-darkness. The spherical privacy zone masking feature enables areas of view to be selectively masked for privacy. Masked areas are automatically interlocked with the camera’s pan/tilt/zoom movements.
- Choice of HD and SD output modes
Video signal outputs are available in a range of HD (digital and analog) and SD formats, reducing integration cost and complexity by avoiding the need for additional analog/ digital converters. Video output modes can be changed ‘on the fly’ during normal operation, without a hardware reboot of the camera.
Download Product PDF:
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS
- Image sensor (Number of effective pixels): Approx. 2.38 Megapixels
- Lens: 20x
- Signal system: 1080p/59.94,1080p/50, 1080p/60, 1080p/30, 1080p/29.97, 1080p/25, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 1080i/60, 1080i/30, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 720p/60, 720p/30, 720p/29.97, 720p/25, NTSC*1, PAL*1
- Minimum illumination (50%), High sensitivity mode: Color: 0.1 lx (F1.6, AGC on, 1/30 s)
- S/N ratio: More than 50 dB
- Gain: Auto/Manual (0 step to 28 step (0 dB to 48.8 dB), +2 step/total 15 steps)
- Shutter speed: 1/1 s to 1/10,000 s, 22 steps
- Sync system: Internal
- Exposure control: Auto, Manual, Priority mode (shutter priority & iris priority), Bright, EV compensation, Slow AE
- Backlight compensation: Yes
- Aperture control: 16 steps
- White balance: Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (Fix/Auto/Outdoor Auto), One-push, Manual
- Digital zoom: 12x (240x with optical zoom)
- Focusing system: Auto (Sensitivity: normal, low), One-push AF, Manual, Interval AF, Zoom Trigger AF, Focus compensation in ICR on
- Power requirements: 6.0 V to 12.0 V DC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 50.0 x 60.0 x 87.9 mm (2 x 2 3/8 x 3 1/2 inches)
- Video output HD: Analog: Component (Y/Pb/Pr)