Sony FCB-EX2400 Camera
Get a Quote for the Sony FCB-EX2400
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
1/4-type, 28x Super HAD CCD II SD, NTSC Sony Block Camera
The Sony FCB-EX2400 Camera offers excellent picture quality with a horizontal resolution of 670 TV lines, thanks to the use of Super HAD CCD II image sensors and a newly developed image processor. This camera also incorporates a high-performance optical zoom lense (including high resolution 40x, and bright 28x and 18x lenses), allowing you to select the right camera according to your varying needs. The Sony FCB-EX2400 Camera uses a Progressive Scan (PS) mode to provide smooth and clear images without interlace artifact effects when viewing details in a moving image. Available picture effects include Color Enhancement, E-flip, Nega Art, Black & White, and Mirror Image.
- True Progressive Scan (PS): Used for IP monitoring applications, the FCB-EX2400 camera adopts a Progressive Scan mode to provide smooth and clear images without interlace artifact effects when viewing details in a moving image
- Digital Output (ITU-R BT656): The quality of the camera’s video resolution stays consistent. This can lead to cost savings due to the direct connection to codecs/systems without the need for any additional components.
- Temperature Readout: The value of the internal temperature of the FCB-EX Version cameras can be read out via the VISCA protocol. When checking the internal temperature of equipment (i.e., speed dome unit), it is possible to use this data to turn a fan or heater on/off inside the equipment as needed.
- Color Enhancement: Suited for low vision applications, new color enhancement options can make reading text and pictures less challenging and helps relieve eyestrain. Available options include monochrome, binary, inverted and enhanced color modes.
- Image Stabilization: The image stabilization function minimizes the appearance of shaky images caused by low-frequency vibration.
- Slow AE Response: The Sony FCB-EX2400 allows the user to set the auto response speed to enable the cameras to adapt to changes in lighting conditions.
- Super HAD CCD II image sensors: The Sony FCB-EX2400 achieves excellent sensitivity at as low as 0.4 lux minimum illumination. This sensor allows high-quality images to be captured even in low light environments. This enables detail to be captured in scenes.
- Interlace Wide-D and Progressive Scan (PS) Wide-D Modes: Wide-D is available in both the Interlace and Progressive Scan mode. Interlace mode is ideally suited for high-contrast lighting environments and Progressive Scan mode is suited for low-contrast environments. When high shutter speed is needed for moving objects, the Interlace Wide-D feature provides outstanding picture resolution due to its 60i/50i mode. When shooting in low-contrast lighting environments, the Progressive Scan mode extends the high shutter speed so jagged edges are not visible.
- Additional White Balance (WB) Modes: The Sony FCB-EX2400 camera features additional modes, including Outdoor, Indoor, One-push WB, ATW, Manual, Sodium Vapor Lamp.
- Signal Systems: NTSC
- Image Sensor: 1/4-type Super HAD CCD II
- Lens: 28x
- Minimum Illumination: 0.4 lx (F1.35, 50%)
- Digital Zoom: 12x (336x with optical zoom)
- Mass: 245 g (8.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 50.0 x 57.5 x 89.8 mm (2 x 2 3/8 x 3 5/8 inches)
Quick Info for the Sony FCB-EX2400
|Resolutions:||Under 1 MP|
|Signal System:||NTSC / Color|
Quick Info for the Sony FCB-EX2400P
|Resolutions:||Under 1 MP|
|Signal System:||PAL / Color|