Sony XCL-C500 Camera
Get a Quote for the Sony XCL-C500
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
5M Progressive Scan PoCL (Power over Camera Link) Camera
Sony has made it easier than ever for customers to migrate from analog to digital with the introduction of the new monochrome PoCL camera, the XCL-C500. Featuring 5M resolution of 2,456 x 2,058 effective pixels, the XCL-C500 camera offers exciting new options for a wide array of applications, including Intelligent Transportation Systems, machine vision and sports shooting.
The XCL-C500 camera is equipped with several unique features, including Shading Correction, Defect Correction and Temperature Readout.
- Shading Correction: Minimizes uneven image intensity caused by lighting conditions
- Near-Infrared Sensitivity: Utilizing Sony's EXview HAD CCD II technology, the XCL-C280 camera captures clear images in NIR wavelengths.
- Bulk Trigger Modes: Allows the camera to capture up to 16 images in rapid succession using a single hardware or software trigger.
- Memory Channel: Up to 16 sets of camera parameters can be stored in addition to the factory default settings.
- Defect Correction: Automatically minimizes defective pixels directly inside the camera.
- Temperature readout: Eliminates the need for a separate sensor and simplifies system configuration..
- Sequential Trigger Mode: Allows the camera to capture a single image using successive setups stored in the memory channel.
- Image Device: 2/3 type Progressive Scan IT CCD
- Effective Pixels: 2,456 x 2,058
- Cell size: 3.45 x 3.45 µm
- Output Image Size: 2,448 x 2,048
- Sensitivity: F8 (400 lx, Gain: 0 dB)
- Lens Mount: C Mount
- Frame Rate: 15 fps
- Gain: Auto, Manual: 0 dB to +18 dB
- Trigger Shutter: 2 s to 1/100,000 s
- Partial Scan: H: 16 to 2456 V: 480 to 2058 Steps of 2
- Binning: 2 x 1, 1 x 2, 2 x 2
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 29 x 29 x 30 mm (1 3/16 x 1 3/16 x 1 3/16 in)
- Weight: 56 g (2.0 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -5°C to +45° C (23°F to +140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (22°F to +140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- Storage Humidity: 20% to 95% (no condensation)
- Vibration Resistance: 10 G (20 Hz to 200 Hz)
- Shock Resistance: 70 G