Active Silicon AS-PHX-D20HDSDI-PE4H Frame Grabber
Get a Quote for the Active Silicon AS-PHX-D20HDSDI-PE4H Frame Grabber
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The Phoenix-D20HDSDI x4 is a four lane (x4) PCI Express board for capture from uncompressed 8-bit and 10-bit HD-SDI and standard definition SDI cameras. This high performance board with multi-channel capability allows simultaneous capture from two independent HD-SDI or SDI cameras. Supports 525 NTSC, 625 PAL, 720p and 1080i; SMTPE 292M, SMPTE 344M, and SMPTE 259M.
- Single input SDI and HD-SDI configuration.
- PCI Express burst rates > 750Mbytes/sec.
- Low latency SDI/HD-SDI signal pass through.
- 8-bit and 10-bit uncompressed video capture.
- Supported video formats: SDI 525/625 line, 720p and 1080i.
- Single serial port configurable as RS-232 or RS-485 signalling.
- Bus mastering hardware control with 0% CPU intervention.
- Utilises software configurable FPGA technology.
- The PHX SDK supports various operating systems.
- RoHS compliant.