Active Silicon AS-PHX-D36-PE1 Frame Grabber
Get a Quote for the Active Silicon AS-PHX-D36-PE1 Frame Grabber
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The Phoenix-D36 x1 is a single lane (x1) PCI Express board for capture from LVDS and RS-422 camera sources with a maximum bit depth of 36-bits. There is extensive onboard I/O along with serial port functionality.
- 36 bit EIA-644 (LVDS) data, 4 bits for control.
- x1 v1.1 PCI Express interface.
- PCIe burst rates in excess of 190Mbytes/sec.
- Supports digital areascan / linescan cameras.
- Multi-tap & multi-channel camera formats, incl. line and pixel interleaved.
- Maximum pixel clock of 60MHz.
- PHX SDK supports various operating systems.
- Bus mastering hardware control requires 0% CPU.
- Dual channel serial port with both EIA-232 & EIA-644 signalling.
- Opto-Isolated, TTL and EIA-644 I/O.
- Utilises software configurable FPGA technology.
- Common API allows seamless migration for existing Phoenix PCI users.
- RoHS compliant.