Dalsa Xtium 2 CLHS FX8 Frame Grabber
Get a Quote for the Dalsa Xtium 2 CLHS FX8 Frame Grabber
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Teledyne DALSA introduces CLHS FX8 Frame Grabber with Fiber Optic Interface to its family
The Xtium™ 2 CLHS FX8 features fiber optic cabling for the CameraLink HS interface on the PCI Express™ Gen 3.0 platform. The Xtium 2 CLHS FX8 boards feature CLHS X-protocol for high efficiency transmission, support up to four bidirectional SFP+ modules to delivery aggregate bandwidth of 5.0 GB/s and can reach cable lengths beyond 300 meters.
The Xtium2-CLHS features high-performance on-board, Data Transfer Engine (DTE) to deliver maximum bandwidth without the need for specialized motherboards or chipsets. By enabling maximum sustained throughput and ready-to-use image data, the Xtium2-CLHS FX8 minimizes CPU usage and improves processing times for host applications. In addition, the Xtium2 series features enhanced memory bandwidth to meet the ever-increasing image resolution and faster frame rates of today’s camera technology.
Download Product PDF:
- Half-length PCI Express Gen 3.0 x8 Board
- CameraLink® HS compliant
- Aggregate acquisition rates up to 5.0 GB/sec
- Host transfers up to 6.8 GB/sec
- Support up to four 4 CLHS lanes
- Capable of supporting Data forwarding2 for distributed image processing (2 lanes max)
- Field proven Fiber cabling using SFP+ modules
- Microsoft ® Windows ® 7, 8 and 10 (32/64-bit), WOW64 and Linux2
- Fully supported by Sapera Vision Software SDKs
- FCC, CE, KC and ROHS compliant