Dalsa Xtium 2 CLHS PX8 Frame Grabber
Get a Quote for the Dalsa Xtium 2 CLHS PX8 Frame Grabber
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Teledyne DALSA introduces CLHS PX8 Frame Grabber with Fiber Optic Interface to its family
The Xtium™ 2 CLHS PX8 features CameraLink HS standard on the PCI Express™ Gen 3.0 platform. The Xtium2-CLHS supports Active Optical Cable (AOC) and industry standard CX4 cables. This single cable, single slot solution supports up to 7-CLHS lanes, each operating at 10-Gbs, to acquire images at 7.0GB/s and transfer them using PCIe x8 slots at a sustained speed above 6.8GB/s to the host memory.
The Xtium2 CLHS is capable of supporting both the CLHS X and M1-protocols. The CLHS X-protocol employs 64/66-bit encoding for data transmission to deliver image packets with over 96% efficiency. When combined with 7-lane AOC cables, the Xtium2 CLHS can deliver images at maximum input data rate at cable lengths beyond 30 meters.
In addition, with its integrated data forwarding capabilities, the Xtium2 CLHS PX8 can redistribute incoming data across up to 6 computers in real-time without any additional hardware.
Download Product PDF:
- Half-length PCI Express Gen 3.0 x8Board
- CameraLink® HS compliant
- Aggregate acquisition rates up to 5.0GB/sec
- Host transfers up to 6.8 GB/sec
- Support up to four 4 CLHS lanes
- Capable of supporting Dataforwarding2 for distributed imageprocessing (2 lanes max)
- Field proven Fiber cabling using SFP+modules
- Microsoft ® Windows ® 7, 8 and 10(32/64-bit), WOW64 and Linux2
- Fully supported by Sapera VisionSoftware SDKs
- FCC, CE, KC and ROHS compliant