Canon 19µm Full HD CMOS Sensor
Get a Quote for the Canon 19µm Full HD CMOS Sensor
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
19μm Ultra High Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
The 35MMFHDXSCA CMOS sensor delivers high-sensitivity, low-noise imaging performance, even in exceptionally low-light environments. The sensor’s pixels and readout circuitry employ new technologies that reduce noise, which tends to increase as pixel size increases. High sensitivity and increased well depth have been achieved through a larger pixel size of 19μm x 19μm (square) with proprietary device design technologies.
Wide Angle of View
With a full readout resolution of 2160×1280, as compared to the 1920×1080 imaging area of full HD, this CMOS sensor enables use in applications requiring large image capture areas such as astronomy. This added resolution also provides an option for a 6:4 aspect ratio (1920×1280) needed in surveillance applications and an option for a 1:1 aspect ratio (1280×1280) needed in industrial applications.
Readout Position and Frame Rate Control
The readout start position can be specified to allow flexibility in both frame rate and resolution depending on the application and required performance level. Moreover, when a high frame rate is not required, vertical blanking can reduce power consumption.
Low Dark Current
Canon has incorporated technology within this sensor to reduce dark current during long exposure times. This enables clean imaging over long exposures where only the faintest of light is present.
Download Product PDF:
- Filter Type: RGB
- Sensitivity (Green): 1,100,000 e/lx/sec @gainx1
- Sensor Size: 41.04mm x 24.32mm
- Number of Effective Pixels: 2160h x 1280v
- Pixel Size: 19μm x 19μm
- Quantum Efficiency (Green, 525nm): 62%
- Scan Type: Progressive Scan
- Shutter: Rolling Shutter
- Resistor Control Type: Serial Communication
- Package Type: 180 pin ceramic PGA
- Saturation: 61,000e @gain x1
- Conversion Gain: 5.6 μV/e @gain x1
- Dark Random Noise (Room Temp): 2.2e rms @gain x16
- Dark Current (-20° C): 0.003 e/sec
- Dark Current (Room Temp): 60 e/sec
- Drive Frequency: 16 ch x 21 MHz (Recommended)
- Readout: Simultaneous reading of vertical 4 lines
- Output Format: 16 Channel Analog Outputs (Differential)
- Column Amplifier Gains: x1, x2, x4, x8, x16
- Power Consumption: 1.7W Typ. (@ all pixels readout at 98 fps)
- Power Supply Voltage: 5.0 V, 3.3 V
- Package Size: 60.9mm x 44.6mm x 3.57mm
|FPS :||98 fps - 300 fps|
|Pixel Size :||19μmx19μm|
|FPS :||100 fps|
|Pixel Size :||19μmx19μm|