Newsight Imaging NSI3000 Sensor
Get a Quote for the Newsight Imaging NSI3000 Sensor
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
NewSight Imaging with the NSI3000 – CMOS Image Sensor Chip
The NSI3000 is designed for Machine Vision applications. Composed of 8 rows of 2048 pixels each, of which 4 rows are of 4µm x 8µm pixels and 4 rows are of 4µm x 4µm pixels. Binning the large pixels provide Ultra-high sensitivity while using the small pixels provide a fine signal with effective resolution of 8192 pixels with low power dissipation and compact size.
The NSI3000 supports programmable high frame rate speeds, allowing better analysis and reaction to events.
The sensor is manufactured in CMOS technology, with extremely high sensitivity pixels. The high sensitivity allows the sensor to replace more expensive CCD sensors in many applications.
- Eight Rows: 4 rows of tall pixels (4×8 micron) and 4 rows of square pixels (4×4 micron)
- Virtual 1×8192 resolution, high sensitivity (effective 8×16 size pixels by analog binning)
- Integrated configurable 8-12 bit direct A/D with parallel 10-12 bit digital output
- Integrated Bandgap Reference
- Output speeds up to 80 MHz
- Integrated CDS for fixed pattern noise reduction
- Ambient Light Subtraction
- Multiple Readout modes
- Direct pixel control by programming
- Binning of different rows
- Double buffer mode for high frame rate
- Programmable frame rate up to 40,000 fps
- Onboard Test Mode capabilities, including External Input to A/D
- Single Power Supply 3.3 Volts
- Sensitivity: 90V/lux-sec
- Power consumption – 0.072W (at conditions: 7.5MHz, 3.3V ,23°C.)
- Package: 40pin LCC