The Next Generation of Mapping
The SORA-CAMR4 is a 61 mp full frame mapping camera the ultimate high quality drone mapping and surveying, aerial inspection solution in the market.
Dual media slots, both supporting UHS-ll for easy access. Along with industrial locking connector for power and trigger. APK integration through (Hot Shoe) signal in connector.
A lighter payload will result in longer fly and more efficiency over time.
The full-frame sensor has more than 2.5 times the surface area of an APS-C sensor, which is very essential for an aerial mapping camera, compared with the APS-C senor camera with the same front & side overlap, the full frame sensor saves over 35% flight time for the same map quality.
- Light Weight (300g)
- Compact Size (100mm x50mm)
- Remote Control
- Full Sony SDK Support
- 61 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- E-mount with support for FE, E, and A-mount lenses (with adapter)
- Bionz X image processor
- Built-in Multi-Interface hot shoe output for PPK
- Top dynamic range and very low noise
- 10 frames per second with full autofocus
- 4K Video
- Removed mechanical sensor stabilization
- Standard off the shelf locking Molex connector
- Maximum Photo Resolution and Frame Rates
- 61.0 Mp Up To 10 Fps
- Maximum Movie Resolution and Frame Rates
- 4k / 30p Hd / 120p
- Maximum Iso Sensitivity
- Photo: Iso 100-32000 (Expandable: Iso 50-102400)
- Movie: Iso 100-32000
Size and Mounting & Connections
Camera Remote SDK
Fully compatible with Sony's SDK, gives software developers the tools they need to seamlessly integrate cameras into their organization's workflow, across a wide spectrum of applications and solutions. With this devkit, developers can create ultra-customized software applications that will operate these cameras remotely from a host computer running Windows®, macOS®, or Linux®. Change the camera's settings, hit the shutter release, or use live view monitoring - all from a remote location. The possibilities are endless.
Speak with a Phase 1 Sales Representative Today!
Request a Quote for the SORA-CAMR4
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.