Dalsa Linea Color 8k Camera
Get a Quote for the Dalsa Linea Color 8k
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Linea Color 8k: High Performance and Low Cost. Now in Color.
The new Linea Color™ line scan camera delivers the exceptional performance and features found in Teledyne DALSA’s current lineup of high-end cameras at an unprecedented price point.
Based on bilinear CMOS technology, the Linea Color camera has a 8k, 7.04 μm x 7.04 μm pixel array, and a 48 kHz maximum line rate. With excellent sensitivity and speed, Linea Color surpasses the requirements of demanding applications—such as materials grading, web inspection, and general purpose machine vision.
The Linea Color is a compact, light weight and robust camera with many attractive features, including flat-field correction, multiple ROI, multiple user configuration sets, and calibration coefficients for various lighting conditions.
The GenICam™ compliant Linea is easy to set up and integrate using a GUI, such as Teledyne DALSA’s Sapera™ camera configuration utility CamExpert, or an ASCII interface using three letter commands.
Download Product PDF:
Linea Color 8k Camera Link
- Camera Link interface
- High speed: up to 48 kHz
- 8192 x 2 pixel resolution
- Low cost and compact
- GenICam or ASCII compliant interfacing
- Multiple Regions of Interest for calibration and data reduction
- 8 or 12 bit output, selectable
- Smart flat field and lens shading correction
- 8 programmable coefficient sets
- Typical applications include automated optical inspection, high performance sorting systems, materials grading, web inspection, and general purpose machine vision
- CE, FCC and RoHS regulatory compliance