FLIR A35 Camera
Part Number(s): 83209-0102, 83207-0102, 83213-0102, 83225-0101
Need Help Finding the Best Camera for Your Solution? Call (631) 254-2600
Request a Quote
Get a Quote for the FLIR A35
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Focal Length / Minimum Focus Distance - 19 mm (0.75 in.), 320 × 256 pixels
Designed specifically for machine vision, FLIR Compact A-Series provides the versatility and plug-and-play compatibility of GigE Vision and GenICam protocols. Compact to fit in tight spaces on your production line.
- Affordable - The FLIR compact A-Series is an extremely affordable unit for deploying thermal imaging cameras to monitor continuous processes.
- Compact - Measuring only 40 mm x 43 mm x 106 mm
- GigE VisionTM standard compatibility - GigE Vision is a camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication protocol and is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using low cost standard cables even over long distances.
- GenICamTM protocol support - GenICam is to provides a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (GigE Vision, Camera Link, 1394 DCAM, etc.) or features , the Application Programming Interface (API) remains the same and makes it possible to use third party software with the camera. GenICam makes the FLIRcompact A35F19MM plug-and-play when used with software packages such as IMAQ Vision and Halcon.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - Communication and power supplied with a single cable.
- Synchronization - Configures one camera to be the master camera and others to be slave(s) for applications that need more than one camera to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
- General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) - One output to control other equipment and one input to read the status from the same equipment.
- High Sensitivity < 50 mK - < 50 mK thermal sensitivity captures fine details and temperature difference information.
Download Product PDF:
- IR resolution: 320 × 256 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: < 0.05oC @ +30oC (+86oF) / 50 mK
- Field of view (FOV) / Minimum focus distance: 25o × 19o / fixed focus
- Focal length: 19 mm (0.75 in.)
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 1.32 mrad
- F-number: 1.25
- Image frequency: 60 Hz
- Focus: Fixed
- Focal Plane Array (FPA) / Spectral range: Uncooled VOX microbolometer / 7.5–13 μm
- Detector pitch: 25 μm
- Detector time constant: Typical 12 ms
- Ethernet, type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet, standard: IEEE 802.3
- Ethernet, connector type: RJ-45
- Ethernet, communication: GigE Vision ver. 1.2, Client API GenICam compliant
- Ethernet, power: Power over Ethernet, PoE IEEE 802.3af class 0 Power
- External power operation: 12/24 VDC, < 2.5 W absolute max
- Weight: 0.200 kg (0.44 lb.)
- Camera size (L × W × H): 106 × 40 × 43 mm (4.2 × 1.6 × 1.7 in.)
- Base mounting: 4 × M3 thread mounting holes (bottom)
- Housing material: Magnesium and aluminum
- 69deg: 83209-0102
- 45deg: 83207-0102
- 25deg: 83213-0102
- 13deg: 83225-0101