FLIR AX8 Camera
Part Number(s): 71201-0101
Get a Quote for the FLIR AX8
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The AX8 provides uninterrupted condition monitoring of electrical and mechanical equipment.
Combining thermal and visual cameras in a small, affordable package, the AX8 provides continuous temperature monitoring and alarming for uninterrupted condition monitoring of critical electrical and mechanical equipment.
- CONTINUOUS CONDITION & SAFETY MONITORING
The AX8 helps you guard against unplanned outages, service interruptions, and equipment failure by providing uninterrupted temperature monitoring, so you’ll get the benefits of continuous condition monitoring and hot spot detection without the need for periodic manual scans.
Compact and easy to install, AX8 provides continuous monitoring of:
- Electrical cabinets
- Process and manufacturing areas
- Data centers
- Energy generation and distribution
- Transportation and mass transit
- Storage facilities
- Refrigeration warehouses
With its streaming video output, the AX8 not only gives you live video of every installation, but it also provides automated alarming when pre-set temperature thresholds are exceeded as well as temperature trend analysis.
- Modbus TCP
Multiple streaming video formats
COMPACT & EASY TO INSTALL
Combining thermal and visual cameras in a small, affordable package, the AX8 measures only 54 x 25 x 95 mm, making it easy to install in space-constrained areas for uninterrupted condition monitoring of critical electrical and mechanical equipment.
MULTIPLE VIDEO OPTIONS
With AX8, you can view its thermal imagery, visible light imagery, or the two combined into FLIR’s proprietary, patent pending MSX multispectral dynamic imaging.
MSX provides image detail from the visible camera embossed on the thermal image, giving you:
- Sharper edge detail
- The ability to read labels
- Better contextual awareness
Download Product PDF:
- IR resolution: 80 × 60 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: < 0.10°C @ +30°C (+86°F) / 100 mK
- Field of view (FOV): 48° × 37°
- Focus: Fixed
- Detector type: Focal Plane Array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
- Spectral range: 7.5–13 μm
- Built-in digital camera: 640 × 480
- Digital camera, FOV: Max 66°, Adapts to the IR lens
- Sensitivity: Minimum 10 Lux without illuminator
- Object temperature range: –10°C to +150°C (14°F to 302°F)
±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading (+10 to +100C@+10 to +35 amb)
- Spotmeter: 6
- Area: 6 boxes with max./min./average/position
- Automatic hot/cold detection: Max/Min temp. value and position shown within box
- Isotherm: 1 with above/below/interval
- Measurement presets: Yes
- Measurement option: Schedule response: File sending (ftp), email (SMTP)
- Difference temperature: Delta temperature between measurement functions or reference temperature
- Reference temperature: Manually set or captured from any measurement function
- Atmospheric transmission correction: Automatic, based on inputs for distance, atmospheric temperature and relative humidity
- Optics transmission correction: Automatic, based on signals from internal sensors
- Emissivity correction: Variable from 0.01 to 1.0
- Reflected apparent temperature correction: Automatic, based on input of reflected temperature
- External optics/windows correction: Automatic, based on input of optics/window transmission and temperature
- Measurement corrections: Global and individual object parameters
- External power operation: 12/24VDC, 2 W continuously/ 3.1 W absolute max
- External power, connector: M12 8-pin A-coded (Shared with digital I/O)
- Voltage Allowed: range 10–30VDC