FLIR A15F19MM Camera
Get a Quote for the FLIR A15F19MM
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Focal Length / Minimum Focus Distance - 19 mm (0.75 in.), 160 x 128 pixels
The FLIR A15F19MM Camera is compact and affordable enough to synchronize en masse for greater coverage or stereoscopic applications. The FLIR A15F19MM Camera is designed specifically for machine vision and provides the versatility and plug-and-play compatibility of GenICam and GigE Vision protocols.
- Affordable - Price is no longer an issue for deploying thermal imaging cameras to monitor continuous processes.
- Extremely Compact - measuring at 40 mm x 43 mm x 106 mm the
FLIR A15F19MM Camera can easily be integrated in any production line.
- GigETM Vision compatibility - GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using inexpensive standard cables. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can interoperate seamlessly over GigE connections.
- GenICamTM protocol support - The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (GigE Vision, Camera Link, 1394 DCAM, etc.) or features implemented, the Application Programming Interface (API) will always be the same. GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use 3rd party software with the camera. GenICam makes the FLIR A15F19MM plug-and-play when used with software packages such as IMAQ Vision and Halcon.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - Power and communication supplied with only a single cable.
- Synchronization - Possiblility to configure one camera to be master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for mulitple cameras to cover an object.
- General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) - A single output that can be used to control other equipment and a single input to read the status from the same equipment.
- High sensitivity < 50 mK - < 50 mK thermal sensitivity captures the temperature difference information and finest image details.
Download Product PDF:
- IR resolution: 160 × 128 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: < 0.05oC @ +30oC (+86oF) / 50 mK
- Field of view (FOV) / Minimum focus distance: 25o × 19o / fixed focus
- Focal length: 19 mm (0.75 in.)
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 2.63 mrad
- F-number: 1.25
- Image frequency: 60 Hz
- Focus: Fixed
- Focal Plane Array (FPA) / Spectral range: Uncooled VOX microbolometer / 7.5–13 μm
- Detector pitch: 50 μm
- Detector time constant: Typical 12 ms
- Ethernet, type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet, standard: IEEE 802.3
- Ethernet, connector type: RJ-45
- Ethernet, communication: GigE Vision ver. 1.2, Client API GenICam compliant
- Ethernet, power: Power over Ethernet, PoE IEEE 802.3af class 0 Power
- External power operation: 12/24 VDC, < 2.5 W absolute max
- Weight: 0.200 kg (0.44 lb.)
- Camera size (L × W × H): 106 × 40 × 43 mm (4.2 × 1.6 × 1.7 in.)
- Base mounting: 4 × M3 thread mounting holes (bottom)
- Housing material: Magnesium and aluminum