Hamamatsu C12741-03 Camera
Get a Quote for the Hamamatsu C12741-03
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The C12741-03 is an InGaAs camera with sensitivity in the near infrared region from 950 nm to 1700 nm. It has an analog output (EIA) and a USB 3.0 interface port which supports 14 bit image acquisition and exposure time adjustment. This makes the C12741-03 ideal for use in a wide range of applications including internal inspection of silicon wafers and devices, laser beam alignment and evaluation of solar cells.
Download Product PDF:
- High sensitivity in the near infrared region
- Resolution: 640 × 512 pixels
- Low noise and high stability with cooling
- Simultaneous output from two interfaces: analog (EIA) port and USB 3.0 port
- Frame rate of 60 frames/s