JAI AP-1600T-USB-LSX Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI AP-1600T-USB-LSX
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The Apex AP-1600T-USB-LSX is a 3-CMOS prism-based R-G-B area scan camera intended for microscopy applications in the medical and life sciences markets. The camera features multi-sensor prism technology, providing better color fidelity and spatial precision than traditional Bayer color cameras, and is certified to JAI's highest grade of dust/FOD suppression standards for maximum image clarity.
The camera is built around the Pregius™ IMX273 1/2.9-inch sensor featuring 1456 x 1088 pixels and pixel sizes of 3.45 µm x 3.45 µm. A standard C-mount can be easily adapted to most types of digital microscopes or can be used with a variety of standard or telecentric lenses in larger systems.
The camera can be optionally ordered with the IR-cut filter removed (AP-1600T-USB-NF-LSX) for applications needing extended sensitivity in the red/NIR channel. Drivers/device adapters are available for the popular ImagePro software from Media Cybernetics (sold separately), as well as for the open source Micro-Manager software package.
- 3-CMOS prism-based RGB camera.
- 3 x IMX273 Sony Pregius sensors.
- True raw image data (Red, Green and Blue). Also available with IR-cut filter removed (AP-1600T-USB-NF-LS) for extended sensitivity in the red/NIR channel.
- USB3 Vision interface
- Analog gain and exposure setting for each individual R-G-B channel.
- Flexible color space conversion from raw RGB to sRGB, Adobe RGB, HSI, CIE XYZ, or custom RGB formats.
- Single and Multi-Region-of-Interest (ROI).
- Automatic level control.
- Shading correction on ROI.
- Color temperature presets.
- Built-in color enhancer and edge enhancer functions.
- Pixel binning (2x1, 1x2 and 2x2).
- Chunk data for each image.
- Compatible with Image-Pro and Micro-Manager software packages.
- White housing with robust and compact design (Shock 50G/Vibration 3G).
Download Product PDF:
- Product Line: Apex Microscopy Solutions
- Model: AP-1600T-USB-LSX
- Type: Area Scan
- Color / Mono: Color
- Light Spectrum: Visible + NIR
- Resolution: 1.6 MP
- Resolution WxH: 1456 x 1088 px
- Frame rate / Line rate: 79 fps
- ROI: Yes
- Interface: USB3 Vision (PoUSB)
- Sensors: 3xCMOS RGB
- Sensor Name: IMX273
- Optical Format: 1/2.9 inch
- Cell Size WxH: 3.45 x 3.45 µm
- Shutter type: Global shutter
- Sensor Diagonal: 6.3 mm
- Active Sensor Dimensions WxH: 5.0 x 3.8 mm
- Camera Dimensions HxWxL: 44 x 44 x 74 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Video Output: 8/10/12-bit *
- Lens Mount: C-mount
- Power Consumption: 5.30 Watt
- Operating Temperature (ambient): -5°C to +45°C
* Some video processing functions not available with 12-bit output