JAI BB-141GE Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI BB-141GE
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The BB-141GE provides excellent sensitivity and spectral response.
The BB-141GE (monochrome) is a 1.4 megapixel CCD camera suitable for a variety of machine vision applications, but is particularly well suited for outdoor applications, which are characterized by wide ranging and continuously changing lighting conditions.
With megapixel resolution, outstanding image quality, and a high level of automated operation, the BB-141GE provides a combination of high performance features well beyond that available from typical small format traffic and security cameras – both interlaced and progressive.
Excellent sensitivity and spectral response The BB-141GE is designed around Sony’s popular ICX285 2/3” progressive scan CCD (1392 x 1040 pixels) providing excellent sensitivity and spectral response. This sensor uses its 6.45 µm pixel size and improved microlens technology to provide higher overall sensitivity (as low as 0.03 lux) with low smear characteristics. It also features extended spectral response in the near-IR region offering roughly 4X the sensitivity of conventional sensors at a 945 nm wavelength.
Low noise operation
Through a combination of sophisticated circuit design and thermal management techniques, the BB-141GE delivers a signal-to-noise ratio of greater than 58 dB, producing high quality images even in nighttime illuminated situations.
Full Auto Exposure function
The camera features an advanced Automatic Exposure Function that can simultaneously control gain, shutter, and lens iris to maintain optimum exposure levels across a wide range of changing lighting conditions as often occurs in outdoor surveillance/security and traffic applications.
Dimensions (HxWxL): 55 x 55 x 55 mm
- High sensitivity 2/3” Bayer color progressive scan CCD
- 1392 (h) x 1040 (v) active pixels. Cell size 6.45 x 6.45 µm
- Low noise, S/N ratio > 58 dB
- Auto Exposure function for simultaneous control of gain, shutter and lens iris.
- Decimation readout (draft mode image)
- Adjustable back focus
- Multiple shutter modes including auto shutter 30 frames/second with full resolution in continuous operation
- Pre-processing functions including white balance, LUT for gamma/knee settings and blemish compensation
- GigE Vision interface
Download Product PDF:
- Sensor: Sony ICX-285 2/3” progressive scan
- Pixel Clock: 58 MHz
- Frame rate full frame: 30 frames/second
- Active area: 8.98 (h) x 6.7 (v) mm 2/3” diagonal
- Cell size: 6.45 x 6.45 pixels
- Active pixels: 1392 x 1040
- Color (BB-141GE): Raw Bayer output, host-based interpolation
- Read-out modes -
Full: 1392 (h) x 1040 (v) 30.12 fps
Vertical binning: 1392 (h) x 520 (v) 50.18 fps (BM-141GE only)
1/2 partial scan: 1392 (h) x 520 (v) 50.06 fps
1/4 partial scan: 1392 (h) x 260 (v) 74.57 fps
1/8 partial scan: 1392 (h) x 130 (v) 98.73 fps
2/3 partial scan: 1392 (h) x 694 (v) 41.05 fps
- Sensitivity (BM-141 GE): 0.03 Lux (On sensor, max. gain, shutter off, 50% video)
- Sensitivity (BB-141 GE): 0.2 Lux (On sensor, max. gain, shutter off, 50% video)
- S/N ratio: >58dB (0dB gain)
- Video output: GigE Vision, 8-bit, 10-bit or 12-bit
- Auto-iris lens video output: 0.7 Vp-p, enabled by internal switch
- Gain: Manual/Automatic -6 to +24 dB
- Synchronization: External hardware trigger via GPIO Software trigger via GigE Vision
- Trigger modes: Continuous, Pre-Select, Pulse Width, Sequence (Gain, Shutter, ROI) Reset-continous trigger, Delay Readout
- Operating Temperature: -5°C to +45°C
- Power: 12V DC +/-10%. 5.1W
- Lens mount: C-mount
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 55 x 55 x 55
- Weight: 230 g