JAI CB-080GE Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI CB-080GE
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The CB-080GE is a Bayer mosaic color progressive scan camera with 0.8 million pixels resolution and GigE Vision interface.
The camera outputs 30 full frames/second in continuous (free-run) mode. Higher frame rates can be achieved by using the Partial Scan or Vertical binning modes.
The unique sequencer function makes it possible to change exposure time, gain and ROI on the fly.
The programmable GPIO allows flexible configuration of inputs/outputs as well as the timer/counter function
Dimensions (HxWxL): 29 x 44 x 75 mm.
The CB-080GE is available with a factory-installed Right Angle Adapter. The adapter enables the camera to “look” at a 90º angle and is designed for a range of inspection tasks where physical access on production lines is limited.
- C3 Compact series
- 1/3” Bayer mosaic color progressive scan camera
- 1024 (h) x 768 (v) active pixels
- 4.65µm square pixels
- 30 frames/second with full resolution
- Partial scan and vertical binning
- Unique sequencer function
- Programmable GPIO
- GigE Vision interface
Download Product PDF:
- Sensor: 1/3” progressive scan CCD
- Pixel Clock: 33.75 MHz
- Frame rate full frame: 30 frames/second
- Active area: 4.85 (h) x 3.66 (v) mm
- Cell size: 4.65 (h) x 4.65 (v) µm
- Active pixels:1032 (h) x 778 (v)
- Color (CB-080 GE): Raw Bayer output, host based interpolation
- Read-out modes -
Full: 1032 (h) x 778 (v) 30.08 fps
1/2 partial scan: 1032 (h) x 390 (v) 47.82 fps
1/4 partial scan: 1032 (h) x 194 (v) 68.10 fps
1/8 partial scan: 1032 (h) x 98 (v) 85.80 fps
2/3 partial scan: 1032 (h) x 518 (v) 40.08 fps
Vertical binning: 1032 (h) x 389 (v) 49.14 fps (CM-080 GE only)
- Sensitivity (CM-080 GE): 0.85 Lux (On sensor, max. gain, shutter off, 50% video)
- Sensitivity (CB-080 GE): 1.7 Lux (On sensor, max. gain, shutter off, 50% video)
- S/N ratio: >50 dB(0 dB gain)
- Video output: GigE Vision, 8-bit or 10-bit
- Auto-iris lens video output: 0.7 Vp-p, enabled by internal switch
- Gain: Manual/Automatic -3dB to +12 dB
- Synchronization: Internal X-tal, External hardware trigger via GPIO Software trigger via GigE Vision
- Hardware trigger modes: Continuous, Pre-Select, Pulse Width, Frame Delay, Sequence (Gain, Shutter, ROI)
- Operating Temperature: -5°C to +45°C
- Power: 12V DC +/-10%. 3.6 W
- Lens mount: C-mount
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 29 x 44 x 75 mm
- Weight: 125 g