JAI SP-20000-CXP2 Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI SP-20000-CXP2
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
SP-20000-CXP2 provide high resolution, speed, and image quality
The SP-20000M-CXP2 and SP-20000C-CXP2 are 20-megapixel CMOS cameras providing an exceptional combination of resolution, speed, and image quality.
Built around the CMOSIS CMV20000 imager, these Spark Series cameras offer full frame resolution of 5120 x 3840 pixels at a remarkable 30 frames per second. This combination of speed and resolution makes them ideal for examining flat panel displays, printed circuit boards, and many other applications where detailed inspections are required across a wide area.
In addition, the Spark SP-20000 cameras are well-suited to persistent surveillance, border security, aerial mapping, and other outdoor applications, thanks to such features as automatic level control (ALC) linking shutter and gain for best exposures under changing light conditions; and an optional high dynamic range mode.
The monochrome model (SP-20000M-CXP2) offers horizontal and vertical binning plus excellent NIR response while the color model (SP-20000C-CXP2) provides raw Bayer output at 30 fps, or 24-bit interpolated RGB output at up to 15 fps.
Both monochrome and color models leverage CMOSIS' 8-transistor (8T) pixel architecture to implement true correlated double sampling (CDS) for outstanding image quality with the highest degree of pixel uniformity. An industry-leading 1:50000 parasitic light rejection ratio minimizes global shutter leakage for clean images with sharp contrast.
Dual CoaXPress connectors provide the bandwidth necessary for high-speed, high resolution output.
The SP-20000M-CXP2 and SP-20000C-CXP2 complies with “Power over CoaXPress” which enables power to be supplied to the camera through the CoaXPress interface. Alternatively, the camera can be powered via a separate power supply connected to the 12-pin Hirose connector.
Uses F-mount lenses.
Dimensions (HxWxL): 62 x 62 x 84.5 mm
Note: these cameras are also available with Power-over-Mini-Camera Link (PMCL) or USB3 Vision interfaces.
Download Product PDF:
- Large format 20 MP CMOS imager (global shutter)
- 30 fps at full resolution
- 6.4 μm square pixels
- User selectable ROI
- Horizontal and vertical binning (monochrome models) for increased sensitivity
- Flat-field and blemish compensation plus in-camera CMOS pattern correction
- CMOS imager includes correlated double sampling (CDS) function for improved uniformity
- 8/10-bit digital output over two-channel CoaXPress interface
- Accepts power via CoaXPress or separate 12-pin connector
- Monochrome or color models with Bayer or built-in color interpolation on color model
- F-mount lens mount
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) for dynamic lighting conditions
- High dynamic range (HDR) mode option (monochrome)
Quick Info for the JAI SP-20000C-CXP2
Quick Info for the JAI SP-20000M-CXP2