JAI SP-20000C-PMCL Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI SP-20000C-PMCL
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Jai's Spark Series 20-megapixel CMOS Global Shutter Color Camera
JAI’s Spark Series is the perfect choice for applications that demand high quality images with the highest possible throughput. Spark Series cameras feature the latest CMOS imagers capable of high resolution images at speeds as much as 10 times faster than traditional CCD cameras.
Yet this new generation includes features like true correlated double sampling, analog and digital gain control, and in-camera pattern correction to produce outstanding image quality.
Add to this low power consumption, high sensitivity, industrial grade construction, and an attractive price point, and it’s easy to see why the Spark Series is an ideal solution for high performance applications.
Uses F-mount lenses.
Dimensions (HxWxL): 62 x 62 x 84.5 mm
- High throughput
Spark Series cameras deliver outstanding megapixels-per-second performance, such as 20-megpaixels at 30 fps (SP-20000), 5-megapixels at up to 250 fps (SP-5000), or VGA resolution at up to 888 fps.
- Excellent image quality
Despite their speed, Spark Series cameras feature advanced functions like in-camera pattern correction, true correlated double sampling (SP-20000), analog and digital gain control (SP-5000), and efficient global shutters to ensure low noise, high quality images with high pixel uniformity and no shutter distortion.
- Outstanding sensitivity and dynamic range
Large, low-noise pixels provide outstanding low light performance, while special high dynamic range modes capture both bright and dark details under high contrast conditions.
- Low cost of ownership
Spark Series cameras are extremely resistant to vibration and shock in harsh industrial or traffic environments (Vibration 10G, Shock 80G), making them among the most reliable and durable industrial cameras on the market.
- Outdoor imaging features
With built-in automatic level control (ALC) linking shutter, gain, and iris for best exposures under changing light conditions; and a choice of 3-axis lens controllers (P-iris or DC-iris); Spark Series cameras are well-equipped to perform in outdoor applications.
- In-camera color interpolation
Many color models provide both raw Bayer output and in-camera color interpolation, including both RGB and YUV output.
- Sensor: 41 mm diag. CMOS global shutter (CMV20000)
- Pixel Clock: 39.16 MHz
- Frame rate, full frame: 30 frames/sec.
- Active area: 32.77 mm (h) x 24.58 mm (v), 41 mm diagonal)
- Cell size: 6.4 μm (h) x 6.4 μm (v)
- Active pixels: 5120 (h) x 3840 (v)
- Horizontal output frequency: 11.37 kHz to 122.2 kHz depending on tap geometry and CL clock frequency
- Auto-iris lens video output: 0.7Vp-p, with 0.3V horiz. sync
- Gain: Manual/automatic 0 dB to +24 dB
- Gamma: 0.45-1.0 (8 steps) or 256-point LUT
- Synchronization: Internal
- Power: 12V to 24V DC ± 10%. 5.4W typical (full frame @ 12V))
- Lens mount: F-mount
- Dimensions (H x W x L):62 mm x 62 mm x 84.5 mm
- Weight: 320g