JAI SP-20000M-PMCL Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI SP-20000M-PMCL
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Jai's Spark Series 20-megapixel CMOS Global Shutter Monochrome Camera
The SP-20000M-PMCL is a 20-megapixel CMOS camera providing an exceptional combination of resolution, speed, and image quality.
Built around the CMOSIS CMV20000 imager, this Spark Series camera offers full frame resolution of 5120 x 3840 pixels at a remarkable 30 frames per second. This combination of speed and resolution makes itideal for examining flat panel displays, printed circuit boards, and many other applications where detailed inspections are required across a wide area.
In addition, the Spark SP-20000M-PMCL camera is well-suited for persistent surveillance, border security, aerial mapping, and other outdoor applications, thanks to such features as automatic level control (ALC) linking shutter and gain for best exposures under changing light conditions; and a high dynamic range mode.
This monochrome model (SP-20000M-PMCL) offers horizontal and vertical binning plus excellent NIR response output at 30 fps. A built-in high dynamic range (HDR) mode lets users define 2 knee points to expand the dynamic range of the camera in high contrast situations. It uses CMOSIS' 8-transistor (8T) pixel architecture to implement true correlated double sampling (CDS) for outstanding image quality with the highest degree of pixel uniformity. An industry-leading 1:50000 parasitic light rejection ratio minimizes global shutter leakage for clean images with sharp contrast.
Dual Mini Camera Link connectors in a two-cable "full" configuration provide the bandwidth necessary for high-speed, high resolution ouput. Power can be supplied through the Camera Link connectors using a dual-channel-powered frame grabber, or can be provided via the separate 12-pin connector.
Uses F-mount lenses.
Dimensions (HxWxL): 62 x 62 x 84.5 mm
- Spark Series
- Large 41mm diagonal CMOS imager with global shutter
- 30 fps at full 20-megapixel resolution (5120 x 3840)
- 6.4 µm square pixels provide excellent sensitivity
- Imager includes correlated double sampling (CDS) function for improved uniformity
- In-camera CMOS pattern correction
- Flat-field and pixel blemish correction
- 8/10/12-bit Mini Camera Link output
- Accepts power over Mini Camera Link or via 12-pin connector
- F-mount lens mount
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) for dynamic lighting conditions
- Sensor: 41 mm diag. CMOS global shutter (CMV20000)
- Pixel Clock: 39.16 MHz
- Frame rate, full frame: 30 frames/sec.
- Active area: 32.77 mm (h) x 24.58 mm (v), 41 mm diagonal)
- Cell size: 6.4 μm (h) x 6.4 μm (v)
- Active pixels: 5120 (h) x 3840 (v)
- Horizontal output frequency: 11.37 kHz to 122.2 kHz depending on tap geometry and CL clock frequency
- Auto-iris lens video output: 0.7Vp-p, with 0.3V horiz. sync
- Gain: Manual/automatic 0 dB to +24 dB
- Gamma: 0.45-1.0 (8 steps) or 256-point LUT
- Synchronization: Internal
- Power: 12V to 24V DC ± 10%. 5.4W typical (full frame @ 12V))
- Lens mount: F-mount
- Dimensions (H x W x L):62 mm x 62 mm x 84.5 mm
- Weight: 320g