JAI LQ-050CL Camera
Get a Quote for the JAI LQ-050CL
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The LQ-050CL is a 4CCD line scan camera using four 512 pixel line sensors mounted on a prism, for the R, G,B and NIR channels.
It operates with a 40 MHz pixel clock, resulting in a maximum line rate of 70,922 lines per second.
The camera outputs digital data in 4 x 8 bits or 4 x 10 bits format via Camera Link. The camera is configured by software through the serial communication port of the Camera Link interface, or via RS-232C through a 12-pin Hirose connector.
The camera accepts M52 mount or F-mount lens.
The LQ-050CL is a suitable camera for various applications such as inspection of fruits, vegetables ,circuits boards or electronic/mechanical parts, as the NIR image can catch scratches or blemishes on object surfaces which the RGB color image cannot find.
- 4 CCD line scan camera with Camera Link output
- Dichroic RGB/NIR beam splitter prism with 4 sensors
- 4 sensors with 512 pixels, 14 μm x 14 μm pixel size
- 7.168 mm effective image length
- Scan rate up to 70922 lines per second at 40 MHz pixel clock
- 4 x 8 bits or 4 x 10 bits output through Camera Link interface
- Three shutter operating modes including pulse width control mode
- Low-noise operation (S/N: 58 dB) providing superior image quality
- One-push automatic white balance
- Flat-field correction and color shading compensation
- Binning functions for increased sensor sensitivity
- Gamma correction using LUT table
- Set-up and installation aid with built-in test pattern generator
- Available with M52 mount or Nikon F-mount
- Short ASCII set-up commands via RS 232C or Camera Link
Download Product PDF:
- Scanning system: Line sensor with internal clock
- Pixel clock: 40.00 MHz
- Scan rate: Max. 70922 lines/second (internal trigger) (512 pixels per line)
- Sensor: 4 line sensors, mounted on RGB/NIR beam splitter prism
- Sensor scanning width: 7.168 mm
- Cell size: 14 (h) x 14 (v) μm
- Active pixels: 4 x 512 (h), 4 x 256 (h) with 2:1 binning
- Sensitivity (sensor): 27 nJ/cm2
- Sensitivity (standard): RGB: 2800 Lux (7800k white LED light)
- S/N ratio: 58 dB on green with gain = -0 dB
- Video output: 4 x 8 bits or 4 x 10 bits in CL medium configuration
- Synchronization: Internal X-tal or external trigger
- Trigger modes: No-shutter, shutter-select and pulse width control
- Lens mount: M52-mount (Standard), F-mount (Optional)
- Sensor alignment: Better than ±0.1 mm
- Operating temp/humidity: -5°C to +45°C, 20 – 80% non-condensing
- Storage temp./humidity: -25°C to +60°C, 20 – 80% non-condensing
- Shock: 50G
- Power: 12V DC -10% to 24V DC + 10%
- Dimensions: 90 mm (W) x 90 mm (H) x 120 mm (D)
- Weight: 1050 g