PixeLINK PL-B741 Camera
Get a Quote for the PixeLINK PL-B741
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The PL-B741 is a high performance 1.3 mega pixel monochrome camera designed for a broad range of industrial imaging applications
This camera is based on the Cypress IBIS5 CMOS global shutter progressive scan sensor with a 2/3” optical format and 27 fps output. Multi-slope dynamic range controls, enables balanced exposure in images with large scene dynamic range (100+ dB) making the camera well suited for traffic monitoring and welding inspection applications. Factory calibrated Digital Pixel Correction and on-board Flat Field Correction (FFC) provides image quality similar to high-end CCD cameras.
PixeLINK® cameras include numerous real-time image pre-processing functions. All below mentioned functions are performed by the FPGA inside the camera – with no additional CPU load and thus an inexpensive host computer.
- Programmable LUT and FFC(Flat Field Correction)
- Defect pixel correction
- Bayer 8, Bayer 16 and YUV422 (color versions)
- Mono 8 and Mono 16 (mono versions)
- Auto exposure and auto white balance
- Binning, Decimation and Averaging
- Image Flip and Image Rotate
- ROI (Region of Interest Readout)
- Saturation, sharpness and Brightness (color versions)
- Color temperature
- Frame Rate control
The PixeLINK® technical manual contains detailed descriptions of all functions.
- Bit Depth: 8 & 10
- Color: Mono
- Configuration: Right Angle, Board Level, Standard
- Frame Rate: 27
- Interface: USB 2.0, Firewire A, GigE
- Lens Mount: CS-Mount (BL version only), C-Mount
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024 (1.3MP)
- Sensor Size: 2/3
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Shutter Type: Global
- Triggering Options: Manual & Software