PixeLINK PL-B761 Camera
Get a Quote for the PixeLINK PL-B761
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The PL-B761 is a high performance Wide VGA monochrome camera designed for a broad range of industrial imaging applications
This camera is based on the Micron MV022 CMOS global progressive scan sensor with a 1/3” optical format and 60 fps output. Factory calibrated Digital Pixel Correction and on-board Flat Field Correction (FFC) provides image quality similar to high-end CCD cameras.
PixeLINK® cameras include numerous real-time image pre-processing functions. All below mentioned functions are performed by the FPGA inside the camera – with no additional CPU load and thus an inexpensive host computer.
- Programmable LUT and FFC(Flat Field Correction)
- Defect pixel correction
- Mono 8 and Mono 16 (mono versions)
- Auto exposure and auto white balance
- Binning, Decimation and Averaging
- Image Flip and Image Rotate
- ROI (Region of Interest Readout)
- Saturation, sharpness and Brightness (color versions)
- Color temperature
- Frame Rate control
The PixeLINK® technical manual contains detailed descriptions of all functions.
- Bit Depth: 8 & 10
- Color: Mono
- Configuration: Right Angle, Board Level, Standard
- Frame Rate: 60
- Interface: USB 2.0, Firewire A
- Lens Mount: CS-Mount (BL version only), C-Mount
- Resolution: 752 x 480 (.04MP)
- Sensor Size: 1/3
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Shutter Type: Global
- Triggering Options: Manual & Software