PixeLINK PL-D672 Camera
Get a Quote for the PixeLINK PL-D672
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
The PL-D672 model of cameras is based on a CMOSIS CMOS global shutter sensor with a 2/3” optical format
The extensive built-in image processing possibilities (image pre-processing) result in outstanding image quality, less load on the system and higher performance. These cameras provide the user choice of 8- bit or 10-bit digitization and a dynamic range of 60dB in 10-bit mode.
PixeLINK® µScope Standard Microscopy Software
The PixeLINK® µScope Standard microscope software offers you feature-rich image measurement and processing software for use with all PixeLINK® microscope cameras.
PixeLINK® µScope Standard microscope software includes all of the features present in our µScope Essentials software plus:
- Auto&Semi-Auto Calibration option: Auto and semi-auto calibration functions allow the software to automatically calculate the pixels-per-unit value. You only need to set the unit for the calibration scale and the distance between the scale marks. This feature greatly improves the accuracy measurements and speeds repeat measurements.
- Line Profiling: Single, multiple, parallel and polyline commands provide Gray/Red/Green/Blue intensity values for specific lines within an image. The profile data of each pixel on the line can be exported to Microsoft® Excel.
- Image Processing: Manual Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Background Subtraction, Histogram, Clone, Crop, ROI, Resize, Rotate, Split, Image Mode Change, Grayscale, RGB, HSB, YUV Pseudo Color view, Full range of enhancement and morphology filters 8bit and 16bit per channel
- Requires a 0.5x C-mount Coupler
Learn more from our PixeLINK® µScope datasheet or contact us directly for more information.
- Bit Depth: 8 & 10
- Color: Mono, Color
- Configuration: Standard
- Frame Rate: 170
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Lens Mount: C-Mount
- Resolution: 2048 x 1088 (2.0MP)
- Sensor Size: 2/3
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Shutter Type: Global
- Triggering Options: Software Only