Z3 Technology Z3Cam-4k Camera
Get a Quote for the Z3 Technology Z3Cam-4k
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
Never before has streaming 4K been so simple and cost-effective!
- Real-Time 4K Video Streaming
- 20x optical zoom using Sony’s patented Super Resolution Zoom
- Stream 4K and HD resolutions
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Supports Sony VISCA camera control over IP
- Supports ONVIF Profile S**
The Z3Cam-4K™ H.265 IP camera provides 4K Ultra-HD video streaming over Gigabit Ethernet networks. The Z3Cam-4K combines video compression expertise from Z3 Technology with Sony’s proven 4K camera technology to provide the highest quality image at the lowest bandwidth, latency and power. This robust system brings clarity and detail to high movement and low light conditions featuring 20x optical zoom with integrated auto focus. Video with this clarity is a perfect fit for virtual reality imaging, high detail data analytics, broadcast, medical, surveillance and more! Upgrade to 4K and expand your reach with the Z3Cam-4K.
The innovative Z3Cam-4K resolves the high network bandwidth utilization and infrastructure expense required by uncompressed or HDBaseT 4K camera systems. It has multiple options for your IP video transmission including UDP, RTP and RTSP. The system can output both H.265/HEVC and H.264 video over IP in 4K and HD resolutions.
Not only does the Z3Cam-4K allow 4K high efficient H.265/HEVC streaming to be sent anywhere on the globe, it is able to be controlled over any distance. The Power over Ethernet (PoE) option provides added flexibility in installation and use without the need for proximity to a wall outlet.
High quality 4K video streaming, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. The compact design allows the Z3Cam-4K to go wherever you need it to. The Z3Cam-4K features a Gigabit Ethernet connection that allows users to stream video directly from the camera, update all output settings, and send remote camera control commands.
Additional interfaces include microphone input and composite output. An RS-232 serial connection allows for advanced technical configuration and control.
- 20x optical zoom using Sony Super Resolution Zoom feature
- Noise reduction algorithm for high frequency and high detail areas
- Visibility enhancer ICR (Day and Night)
- High sensitivity image processor
- Leverages Sony’s FCB-ER8300 4K camera module
- Mount to any standard tripod (1/4 20 UNC screw hole on bottom of unit)
- H.265/HEVC or H.264 encoded video over IP with no additional equipment and no distance limitations
- Low latency, 250 ms or less
- Supports 4K UHD and HD resolutions simultaneously (2160p30 and 720p30)
- IP Control and Configuration
- Z3 web interface
- Pass Sony VISCA Camera Control Commands over IP
- Supports ONVIF® Profile S with Media Services 2.0**
**Software Upgrade Planned 4th Quarter 2016
Download Product PDF:
- Interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0, Microphone Input and Composite Output
- Power: PoE or 12V DC
- Power Consumption: 7.5W typical while encoding H.265/HEVC video
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 144 x 64 x 66 mm (5.6 x 2.5 x 2.6 in)