Baumer VeriSens XC-100 Camera
Get a Quote for the Baumer VeriSens XC-100
Please fill out the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.
XC100M03X00EP - 640x480
XC100M12X00EP - 1280x960
XC100M20X00EP - 1600x1200
Baumer XC-100 series camera (640 X 480) with C Mounts & flash controller for external illumination
VeriSens® of the XC series cameras offer the entire range of functions of up to 19 different tools for feature checks. All models communicate inspection results not only via digital I/Os, but also results and default values via the process interface.
Special feature of the VeriSens® XC series: Lenses and illuminations are freely selectable. A standardized C-mount interface is provided for lenses. External illuminations are supplied by standardized connectors (pin layout published). Adapter cables are also offered. Thanks to an integrated flash controller, external illuminations are powered by VeriSens® and can flash with up to 48 V and 4 A to increase brightness.
- All available VeriSens® feature checking tools
- High-speed mode with up to 100 checks per second
- 0o part recognition using FEXLoc® for part location
- Coordinate conversion, process interface, user level, and test mode, etc.
- A free choice of lenses (C-mount) and matching lens protection thanks to modular tube system
- Integrated flash controller for external illumination
- Illumination actuation in same software as parameter setting
- Lens / Illumination: C-mount / Integrated flash controller
- Resolution [px]: 640 × 480
- Sensor type: CCD 1/4"
Download Product PDF:
- Resolution: 640 × 480 px
- Sensor (monochrome): CCD (1/4“)
- LED illumination:
Integrated flash controller for external illumination
- Lens: Changeable lens (C-mount)
- Min. object distance: Depending on changeable lens
- Max. object distance: Depending on changeable lens
- Speed, High-resolution mode: Max. 50 insp. / sec.
- Speed, High-speed mode (Binning 2 × 2): Max. 100 insp. / sec.
- Defect image memory: 32
- Number of jobs: Up to 255 on the device (can be exchanged via process interface)
- Features per job: 32
- Power supply: +18 … 30 VDC
- Communication Initial setup Process interface: Ethernet (10 Base-T / 100 Base-TX), TCP/IP (Ethernet)
- Width × Height × Depth: 53 mm × 99.5 mm × 49.8 mm (without lens / tube)
- Material: Housing: Aluminum, Cover glass tube: PMMA
- Weight: 300 g (without lens / tube)
Quick Info for the Baumer XC100M03X00EP - 640x480
|Resolutions:||Under 1 MP|
Quick Info for the Baumer XC100M12X00EP - 1280x960
Quick Info for the Baumer XC100M20X00EP - 1600x1200
|Signal System:||Digital Monochrome|